- This policy is valid from 19 October 2009.
The operator of this website is an affiliate for Xtend-Life. Please note however that we are not employed by Xtend-Life and that any opinions expressed on this site are our own and not necessarily shared by that of Xtend-Life. If you buy through this website, we may receive a commission as compensation. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- Introduction: Natural Digestion.org (this website) is exclusively owned and operated by Natural Digestion.org (we,us,our). We respect the privacy of our website visitors (you, your). This policy sets out how we may collect, use, store and disclose personal information that is provided to us by you. By accessing and using this website you are confirming your unconditional consent to us storing, using, collecting and disclosing your personal information in the way outlined in this policy.
- Collecting your personal information: We may collect personal information from you (including without limits, your email address, name, phone number and postal address) when you visit this website. If you do not make this information available to us, which is fine, we may however not be able to get you access to all the information or products.
- Automated collection: Upon visiting this site, we may use tools and methods (like cookies, sessions) to obtain information about your visit. This is used in aggregate form to help us assess how this website is being used, and to help improve the experience for visitors.
- Additional collection: We may collect more comprehensive information if we are concerned, for example, about usual website usage patterns or website security breaches.
- Use: We may use your personal information to: provide you with information and services, provide you with important information, other information like news or events, where you agree to receive this information.
- 3rd party websites: This website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties. We are not responsible for the content of such websites, or the way in which they collect, store, use and distribute any personal information you provide. When you visit third party websites from hyperlinks displayed on this website, we encourage you to read the privacy policies of those websites so that you can understand how the personal information you provide may be collected, stored, used and distributed.
- Right to access and request correction: It is important to us that any personal information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you believe that this is not case, please contact our Privacy Officer. You can request access to your personal information that we (or our contractors) hold. Please put your request in writing; in some circumstances permitted by law, we may not provide such information to you (and we may not be able to require our contractors provide such information to you); we decide not to correct or provide you with access to your personal information, we will give you our reasons for our decision; where we provide the requested information or carry out the requested correction (or where we attach to that information a statement of any correction sought but not made), we may require you to pay a reasonable fee as determined by us.